To delete a table or a view from within the Panoply UI:
- Navigate to the Tables page.
- Select the table or view that you want to delete. The icons from Panoply's UI can help if you don't have naming conventions that differentiate between your tables and views. Tables are represented by a "grid-like" icon, while a magnifying glass icon is for a view.
- Click the three-dotted menu of the object you want to delete, and then select Delete.
- Next, check the checkbox to confirm that you understand the permanent removal of the object and its data. Note that deleting a table also deletes the views that depend on it.
- Click Delete to confirm the action.