Scheduling is available for any data source except file uploads and SDK-based data. Panoply provides you various options for the scheduled collection of your data source. You can run it at different intervals ranging from hourly up to weekly updates.
To schedule a data source, you'll need to do the following:
1. Log in into Panoply.
2. Click Data Sources on the top menu.
3. Select or click the relevant data source you want to be scheduled.
4. Click the "clock" icon on the Configure data source heading.
5. The Schedule data source modal appears. Select from a list of choices to configure your scheduled collection frequency.
6. Click Accept once you've set your collection interval.
Your data source is now scheduled! You can now monitor the scheduled collection in the Data Sources and Jobs page.
- The default scheduled collection of a data source is always set to Never. This means that it is never scheduled, and you have to collect data from your source manually.
- If you manually collect a data source that is not scheduled, Panoply will always prompt you with an option to schedule it or not.