By default, when you sign up to Panoply, you're provided with only one account. Below are the detailed steps on how to have multiple accounts under the same email address.
NOTE: To make this entire process seamless, please sign out from your current Panoply session.
- Sign up or create a new account in Panoply using a different email than the one you've used for your main Panoply account. If your email service provider is Gmail, you can create aliases for your Gmail account.
- Once you've verified your new account, complete the setup by setting your password and giving a name for your data warehouse.
- In the Users page, send an invitation to the email of your main Panoply account. Assign the main account as a member of your new account's Admins team. After that, sign out from your new account.
- In your main Panoply account's email, accept the invitation to be part of the Admins team. You'll be required to sign in to complete the process. Take note that this is your main Panoply account being invited, so you need to use its credentials for signing in.
- Once accepted and signed in, you'll see the new account under the accounts list.
- Lastly, contact email@example.com and request for the ownership of the new account be changed to your original email address.