To connect Google Data Studio to Panoply:
- Log in to your Google Data Studio account.
- Once logged in, click Create.
- Select Data Source.
- Search for the PostgreSQL connector and select it.
- Provide the connection details of your Panoply account. If you don't know what they are, navigate to the BI Connection page of your account in Panoply.
5439as the default port value, but use
5432when using Google Data Studio to connect.
- Once you've provided your connection details, complete the setup of the data source by:
- clicking Authenticate to establish a connection to your Panoply data warehouse;
- selecting a single table from the list; and
- clicking Connect to complete the process.
- You'll be redirected to a page where the fields of your selected table are shown. This confirms that you have successfully connected Google Data Studio to your Panoply data warehouse.